Because the success of unicospring.com (the “Site”) is dependent on building and maintaining goodwill with our users, we are committed to implementing measures designed to respect and protect your privacy.
Information obtained from using the Site is produced in three ways:
The Site gathers two types of information about users:
- automatically through the hosting web computer(s);
- by a visitor providing information using our contact form (or other forms we provide on this Site); and
- if we provide on-line credit card transactions directly from this Site or through a third-party credit card processing service.
1. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not identify a specific individual. As with all web sites, when a visitor arrives at our site, the web hosting computer(s) collect the IP address, operating system and browser software used. An IP address (which is not the same as an e-mail address) may tell us the user's internet service provider (ISP) and, based on that, can suggest the geographic location of the connection. The web hosting computer(s) also collects information about which pages are visited, the order in which they were visited, the time of day or night they were visited, and which hyperlinks are "clicked". This information is used strictly for the generation of web traffic reports that allow us to assess how popular or unpopular a particular page and its content may be so that we can better "tune" our web site and its content to the needs of our visitors.
For the same purposes, the web hosting computer(s) uses "cookies" -- small text files placed on your computer's hard drive -- to help track your usage of our Site, including advertising from Unico Spring Corporation, or other 3rd party advertisers on the Site, if any, you have seen.
If there are 3rd party ads shown within our pages we are not liable for how the 3rd party tracks or uses click information from users.
Cookies don't include personal information about you, but they are unique to each user, which lets the Site computers distinguish between visitors, and if we provide the capability, to personalize your experience (if you have previously provided preferences to us) about your preferences with respect to any of the products and/or services we provide. Cookies are only read by the Site computer(s) that placed them, and cannot execute any malicious code or virus.
Most web browsers give you the ability to control whether, and to what extent, they will accept cookies. Some browser allow fine tuning of how cookies are managed. For more information on how to do this, please refer to your browser's documentation. (Note: if you disable or limit cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Site or use certain features of the Site).
2. Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is information that relates to an identified individual. Certain areas of the Site -- for example, when using our contact form, or if we provide purchasing a product on-line with a credit card -- will require you to supply personally identifiable information. Such information will include your name, street address, email address and telephone number. If we provide the ability to place an order on-line using a credit card then additional information related to your credit card such as the account number, expiration, and other information required to succesfully complete the transaction will be required.
How We Use (and Do Not Use) Information Obtained Through This Site
1. Non-personally identifiable information: The web hosting computer(s) collect non-personally identifiable information and aggregate it: We may use aggregate data in the form of traffic reports in order to analyze general trends and usage patterns and measuring demographics. This information helps us determine how the Site is being used, helps us identify popular areas, and helps determine the effectiveness of our promotional activities. All of this lets us build higher-quality, more useful services. We may provide statistical information based on this data to our advertisers, affiliates, and other current and potential business partners.
2. Personally identifiable information: If we collect any personally identifiable information, we may use this information in a number of ways:
- to customize various aspects of the Site to your preferences if such capability is provided by the Site; and
- to periodically send information and announcements if you have selected to "opt in" to such announcements.
You may "opt out" of receiving these materials as provided below.
Disclosure or your personally-identifiable information to third parties:
Unless for legal reasons as required by law, including court and governmental orders, and civil subpoenas, we will never disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties without express and written permission from you.
If we have your credit card number or other personally identifiable information we will only release such information to a third party as necessary to complete a transaction between you and the third party.
We will never sell your personal information to marketers or 3rd parties such as "white lists" or other finder type websites or list services.
We will never sell your personal information to spammers - not ever.
Third-party use of personal information.
If the Site contains links to other Internet web sites, which may include co-branded or other affiliated sites, unless otherwise explicitly stated, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites, including such sites' use of any information.
Keep in mind that, while the Site encourages all third parties involved -- such as our affiliates and advertisers -- to adhere to our policies regarding our users' privacy and to otherwise handle personal information in a responsible manner, we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for any acts or omissions of third parties, including the manner in which they use information received either from the Site or independently. Nevertheless, in the event you encounter any third party associated with the Site (or who claims association with the Site) who you feel is improperly collecting or using information about you, please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to forward your message to the third party.
Changing or deleting personal information
"Opt-Out" Option -
- We may store certain personally identifiable information submitted through the Site into our own client database such as name, address, telephone number, email address for purposes of responding to a request submitted through our Contact form, and/or if you have indicated to "opt-in" for future announcements;
- We do not collect and/or store credit card numbers and related data;
- if credit card transactions are employed on our site the credit card data is used for verification and completion of card transactions by the credit card company, or its affiliates, as required, to complete the transaction and we therefore are not responsible for any policies regarding their use and storage of such personally identifiable information.
If we have provided an option to "opt-in" so that we can occasionally send you notices of interest and you have used that option but would now like to change your Opt-In status to "Opt-Out", then please email us at optout@UnicoSpiring.com and include in the body of your email your name, telephone and email address and we will remove you from our list.
Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within the Site's web access logs, and other records, which may or may not contain such personally identifiable information. The residual information will not be used for commercial purposes; however, we reserve the right, from time to time, to re-contact former unicospring.com users.
Terms Of Service